Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000
- Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000
- FREE Semi-Rigid Carrying Case for Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000
- Two Sets of QUIK-COMBO REDI-PAK Electrode Pads
- LIFEPAK 1000 Battery PAK
- User's Manual and Quick-Start Guide
- 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Avid Safety CPR/AED Rescue Kit
- Avid Safety Inspection / Maintenance Tag
- Avid Safety "AED Equipped Facility" Decal
Rigorously drop-tested device and protective case and bumpers. Vehicle Friendly - Designed to ride along in any vehicle without damage from continuous vibrations and other movement.
Flexible Power Options
Choose between a rechargeable Lithium-ion (Li-ion) or non-rechargeable Lithium-Manganese Dioxide (Li MnO2) battery for your device.
Loud voice prompts and on-screen graphics provide guidance on applying electrodes and initiating a shock.
Minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing compressions to continue during AED charging.
CPR Countdown Timer
Provides direction for length of hands-on time for each CPR period based on system protocol.
3-lead ECG function is available when needed.
Digitally records and displays delivered shocks for added insight.
Large, easy-to-read LCD screen provides more information at a glance.
Electrodes are fully compatible with all other LIFEPAK defibrillators and monitors.
Adjust settings to match your team’s CPR and resuscitation protocols.