Prestan Professional Jaw Thrust Manikin Adult (Single)
Prestan Professional Adult Jaw Thrust CPR-AED Training Manikin (Single). Includes 10 Face-Shield Lung Bags, Nylon Carrying Case, 3-year manufacturer's warranty. Not made with natural rubber latex. CPR monitor version requires 2 "AA" batteries (not included).
Prestan Manikins are realistic to the eye and the touch and are unlike any other CPR manikin on the market. They are available individually or in convenient multipacks for class training purposes. These manikins are uniquely designed with a clamshell that accommodates an easy-to-insert combination face shield/lung bag. Prestan's revolutionary CPR Rate Monitor gives the student and the instructor instant CPR feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions. This allows each student to gauge the accuracy of their compressions on their own and also allows the instructor to monitor several students quickly and easily.
The Prestan Professional Jaw Thrust Manikin Head is a unique tool which can be used in the teaching of the Jaw Thrust maneuver. The Jaw Thrust Manikin Head looks and feels just like the original Prestan Professional Adult Manikin Head, and it even fits onto the torso of the original Prestan Professional Adult Manikin. The difference between the two heads can be found under the face skin on the left and right side of the jaw line. It is designed to be easy to use allowing students to learn and understand how to do the jaw thrust maneuver correctly.
The jaw thrust maneuver is the safest approach to opening the airway of a victim who has a possible head, neck, or spinal injury. The maneuver can be accomplished by minimizing neck movement. The Prestan Jaw Thrust Head allows the student to grasp the manikin's lower jaw and lift with both hands displacing the jaw of the manikin forward and upward.
- This realistic-looking manikin with its life-like feel is more acceptable to both instructors and students.
- Far easier and faster for you to carry and set up at training sites.
- Easy-to-insert face shield lung bag speeds setup of the manikin.
- The face shield is secured so it won't slip and there's no need for adhesives.
- It gives each student a realistic experience that provides for the best "real life" CPR outcomes.
- Allows each student to observe a true chest rise.
- Full chest rise and lung bag ensure that students receive the most accurate and realistic training.
- It helps students take CPR learning experience seriously.
- Face/head tilt enhances the CPR learning experience and teaches students how to open the airway during CPR.
- Clicker mechanism increases student's confidence in administering adequate compressions.
- 3-year factory warranty against defects in workmanship.
- Weighs 7.5 lbs.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.